Empower - Women Empowerment : Career Edge for Women
"Empower" is what we at IOTC call our campaign to induct, groom and provide a platform for all women across all the fields ranging from Technical, commercial or administration. We demonstrate our corporate policy of gender equality and being an equal opportunity employer of choice and creating a more equal society.
Application Process and Criteria
Any woman candidate who fulfills the following criteria:
- Technical: Qualification: A minimum graduate / Diploma in Engineering (Design, operations, project management, IT etc.) for respective disciplines. All range of experiences welcome. Fresher or experienced.
- Non-Technical: Qualification: Audit, Finance / Accounting, Human Resource Management, Legal, CSR
- Visit our Career’s section on our webpage.
- Women candidates to click the link on "Empower"
- Register: Candidates to register with all the mandatory details and with a copy of their resume
- Internal screening: At IOTC the details shall be screened by the respective department heads. Candidates shortlisted and send back to HR for arranging a telephonic or Skype Interview
- Telephonic Interviews: All the short listed candidates shall go through a telephonic interview process.
- Face-to-Face Personal interview. : All the shortlisted candidates shall be called for a face-to-face interview by the head of the departments along with HR